A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Flipnote Studio: Kirby: The Final Battle

Sonic Maverick3000

I know it's sometimes useless to make a new topic for everything I make, but I felt the old one was dying.

So here's one of my most recent. It's a short Trailer of a soon to be completed animation consisting of 2-3 parts of an epic battle between Kirby and Meta Knight. Enjoy!:tgrin:

http://ugomemo.hatena.ne.jp/5A3D37B031CFC3B8@DSi/movie/CFC3B8_0914B4B8B66E6_008?in=user

Then un-die it by making a new post with your animation? Just creating a new thread isn't going to bring any more attention to your stuff, just pose a greater annoyance and clutter things across the board.

That said, you really want to look away from your mic when you talk so your breath doesn't screw up the sound.

• 2 weeks later...
get a wire coat hanger, bend it into a circle, get a pair of tights and stretch them over the coathanger. Bam, you have a pop shield, helps with the breathing.

or you could just go Tay Zonday.

Once again, I can't help breathing like that cause Meta Knight's voice is hard for me to do with my normal voice.

If it were singing I WOULD **move away from the the mic to breathe.