A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

I bought an "All You Can Jet" pass

wesker

-and I decided to really utilize it.

So I scheduled 28 flights in 30 days all around America with 2 of them international (Cancun, Mexico and Bermuda).

I am not sure any of you knew but I have always been involved in film (Helping friends with their films or making shorts of my own) so I have decided to load up on batteries and tapes and make a documentary about my adventure taking advantage of this flight buffet.

I made a blog to show the progress from this trip which I will be uploading just about every other day (Twitter and Youtube as well) which can be found here:

http://28fl.wordpress.com/

This is a project that I am very excited about and I wanted to get your opinions on it.

Does this mean no L4D for a month? ;_;

Yes :|

where are some of the places you are headed anyway?

Just updated the blog with all the locations.

Are you going to meet any SFGHQers? Going that many places you could meet quite a few.

Jet Blue doesn't fly to the places where theres memberes i'd really want to meet. Honestly though, I don't really know many of you well enough to want to plan days around- if any of you would like to meet up anyway then by all means check the stops i'll be making and get at me.

If however you don't want to meet up and do live in, near, or have been to one of my stops and would like to recommend a place to check out, then please let me know.

I honestly think 15 flights in 30 days would be cooler. More well rounded and you'd actually have some time to visit the places you are flying to.

I bounced around the idea of how long i'd be staying in each place and such and I found a day (Some places two days because of how I had to plan the flights- each one had to connect to another and with such little time to schedule, it wasn't easy) in each place to be a happy medium on how to go about it all.

I get to visit a lot of places and the time constraint will make me go and enjoy it. There are dangers planning like this (Because of the fees assosciated with cancelling) but I find it works.

Sounds cool SG, I go to Orlando twice on this trip. However it's not (OIA) so I am not sure how that affects things. But heres my Orlando schedule anyways:

Trip 1) I get into Orlando, FL (MCO) at 7:40 PM on Sept 21st and leave the 22nd at 9:45 am

Trip 2) I get into Orlando, FL (MCO) at 6:45 PM on October 3rd and leave the 4th at 10:57 AM

I think Trip 2 I want to check out Disney World. Things close pretty early in Orlando huh? (Universal studios apparantly closes at 6pm :|)

Trip 1 is a Monday so if you're up for it I guess we can figure something out?

EDIT: I've added my blog to Digg- Can I get yous guys support with some diggs? Thanks: http://digg.com/d312yVb

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if you were gonna try for some promotion for it. You should've done a liveblog at the end of each day or something. Wordpress.com is a good place for that. You're pretty early on so might be a good idea to look into it quickly.

Be sure to catalogue some of the more interesting people you meet!