A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SAGE '10 Radio Commercial Ideas!

InstantSonic

Okay, so last SAGE I tried making radio commercials and promos for the cast. I wanted to attempt doing 50-100 commercials, but only got 10 done due to... well... not being able to think up of any other original or parody commercials.

So, for SAGE '10, I'll need help coming up with ideas, or scripts, for these commercials. I still want to do 50-100 of them to keep variety going while the default playlist is playing. Start brainstorming! If you hear a commercial on the radio, think of a way to parody it! If you hear a commercial on TV, think of a way to parody it! Sonic or scene related stuff is a definite plus, but commercials are not limited to that. If you come up with something that can be used, credit will go towards you in the SAGE '10 credits.

Examples: Example 1 Example 2

GoooooOOOOO COMMUNITY!

:squestion:

Sonic + Cash for Gold (Rings)

Yes! I say this one has a definite shot. Lemme whip up a script right now:

Sonic: Is the current state of the economy gettin' you down? Have you got a collection of shiny gold valuables that you haven't touched in years? Lookin' for a way to make some quick cash? Of course you are! Who isn't these days? So, come on down to Cash 4 RINGS and give us all your little golden moneymakers today. We here at Cash 4 RINGS will take care of your treasures as if they were our own. Any rusted or broken RINGS will be processed into our state-of-the-art RINGS refinery machine, where they can be recycled to create shiny new RINGS for everyone. Got other unwanted or broken gold jewelry? No problem; we'll take those too. They're just as easy to refine and recycle to make more RINGS. How's our exchange rate, you ask? Well, let's see what these fine customers have to say!

Tails: I traded my gold rings to Cash 4 Rings and I got a Tootsie Roll, a pack of string cheese, and a baseball card of Alex Rodriguez! Thanks Cash 4 Rings!

Cream: I had no idea my rings were worth so much money! ....I got a dollar!

Knuckles: I traded my rings in to Cash 4 Rings and all I got was this lousy T-shirt. Thanks a freakin' million, Cash 4 Rings.

Sonic: You're very welcome. You see? Here at Cash 4 RINGS, everyone's a winner! Can't reach our center from where you live? That's okay. Just call this number: 1-800-RINGS, and ask for your free refiner's return envelope. Fill the envelope with all of your RINGS, and send it to our processing center. It's a perfectly safe and mostly reliable transaction, which means it's 100% okay! So what are you waiting for? Come on down to Cash 4 RINGS and give us all your RINGS today!

Announcer: Call 1-800-R-I-N-G-S. That's 1-800-RINGS. Operators are standing by. Call now.

This idea came to me when I was watching the commercial for Wii Sports Resort. You know the music that plays during those commercials? Yeah, this one:

http://dirtydrummer.bandcamp.com/track/bom-bom-bom-live (The tune starts up at about 0:55)

Every time I hear it, I keep thinking of "BALLS BALLS BAW BAW." I think it'd be absolutely hilarious if "BALLS BALLS BAW BAW" were mixed into this song to match the tune. You could even throw in an occasional "HOLY SHIT HIDDEN PALACE ZONE" while you're at it, or any other funny SAGEcasted moment you can remember. It could be the new theme for next SAGE!