A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Alakazam? I'm back.

Michael B.

So I disappeared half way through SAGE without a word on the matter. Why? Well, I've been reading a series of books, and I got a bunch of them form the Library. Well that's not only thing, I've also been playing Phantom Brave which I recently beat. Sooner or later I might try to go through it without cheating though. *Shotgunned*

Well anyway, I'm back for the time being I still have the books to read, but that shouldn't take too long I'm an vary good reader. That and I read ridiculously fast. I don't know how long I'm going active I'll be as Phantom Brave has a sequel that's coming this month. I'll try to keep up the work on The Beta Testers, but I don't know how much I'll be working on it. Hope that explains everything, now I probably should get back to figuring out what happened while I was gone.

So I disappeared half way through SAGE without a word on the matter. Why? Well, I've been reading a series of books, and I got a bunch of them form the Library. Well that's not only thing, I've also been playing Phantom Brave which I recently beat. Sooner or later I might try to go through it without cheating though. *Shotgunned*

Well anyway, I'm back for the time being I still have the books to read, but that shouldn't take too long I'm an vary good reader. That and I read ridiculously fast. I don't know how long I'm going active I'll be as Phantom Brave has a sequel that's coming this month. I'll try to keep up the work on The Beta Testers, but I don't know how much I'll be working on it. Hope that explains everything, now I probably should get back to figuring out what happened while I was gone.

By saying you beat Phatom Brave, I assume you mean you just beat Sulphur, in which case dude, you have a long way to go before you can call yourself finished. Me? I smacked down on some Pringer-X bonus boss action... and I'm not really done. I just don't care enough to try and get the ultimate infinity plus one sword.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, it isn't really a sequel as much as it is a remake.

By the by, two weeks isn't enough time to be gone to make an "I'm back" topic. Just making a note.

Yeah It is more of a remake, though I'm going to give Phantom Brave a break until the Wii version comes out this month. As for beating the game your right about only beating Sulphur, but it's still quite an accomplishment as Sulphur is quite a pain even with cheats. Now am I forgetting something? Oh yeah, the bonus boss... Wait, what bonus boss? >_>

As for only being gone for two weeks, I still felt it would be a good idea to explain. That, and other reasons I don't feel like/don't need to explain.