A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

In Need of Promo Help

Aikocho

I really need someone that can make a nice and quick promo video before Sage. I've tried myself, but my comp is just to slow to make fast video's anymore. Please, I could use that little of help. And it only needs just two segments I guess.

I used Camstudio to make

. Is that smooth enough?

If you want to, try Camstudio.

I have 2gb of ram, so i can't guarantee it will be as smooth if you have less.

Its free. Make sure you install the "Camstudio Lossless codec" which is also included on the site

http://camstudio.org/

Also, go to video options and select the lossless codec. Then set it to max framerate and quality 100. Then click on configure in that menu and set compression to 9.

Try that first, then PM me, I can make one for you. Although as you can see by my vid, I am not so good of a video editor.

if you're using MMF2 then you can just set your FPS to 15, record that and then speed the video up by 400% to get a nice silky smooth video? The only catch is you can't use the ingame music and sound effects, you'll need to dub some music on top. I used to do this for old SXG video cos my old computer wasn't up to the job of full speed recording.

if you're using MMF2 then you can just set your FPS to 15, record that and then speed the video up by 400% to get a nice silky smooth video? The only catch is you can't use the ingame music and sound effects, you'll need to dub some music on top. I used to do this for old SXG video cos my old computer wasn't up to the job of full speed recording.

Well, I Can set everything else like the frame rate and all, but I don't think I have anything to speed the video at all. Not in windows movie maker anyway.