A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Another Clasic Sonic Arises

Aikocho

He's too tall to match up with other Genesis sprites, which is important to me when I decide if I will use a sprite or not. He's in an awkward position, too, like he's puffing out his chest and leaning forward. Other than that, he looks great.

He's too tall to match up with other Genesis sprites, which is important to me when I decide if I will use a sprite or not. He's in an awkward position, too, like he's puffing out his chest and leaning forward. Other than that, he looks great.

Why thank ya~ I know he's taller than the traditional genesis, but I wasn't planing on that anyway. I wanted to make a custom Sonic.

Just change his feet angle to match the rest of his body's, plus what Spike said.

That said, good luck if you're going to finish it. Doing sprites can be pretty boring after some time.. But I guess you know that already.

superbsonic.png

The only difference in this one, is that Sonic is a pixel shorter, but one pixel over the original size. I don't think i can edit much more of the height for now. And I added a few more to test. The Look up pose was kinda hard to make.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shadix

Man dude thats badass. I love that you managed to capture the essence of the sonic cd\ova\sonic screensaver sonic in sprite-form like that .

I love it. As others have said, he is leaning forward a bit too much in his standing pose, but outside of that it's awesome. As far as his height, I feel like if you put Tails next to him, it wouldn't be too bad. Knuckles on the other hand.. not sure it's too big a deal, though, as it's an awesome sprite. I'd use it if I had a project.