A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So apparently I could win a sofa (and a 360) from Kotaku...

ila

Well a few days ago I stumbled on some board game trash talk contest at Kotaku, and randomly input an entry. I'm one of the 10 finalists now, so I thought I'd just plug that http://kotaku.com/5189539/pick-the-best-board-game-trash-talk

For those with Kotaku accounts, it would be cool if you participated in the voting. Mines the first one, but honestly go ahead and vote for whatever you want. Personally I'm fond of #2. Anyway I'm probably needlessly excited for nothing, but meh.

For those with Kotaku accounts, it would be cool if you participated in the voting. Mines the first one, but honestly go ahead and vote for whatever you want.

Just for the record, you can vote with a Facebook account or normal e-mail, too. You don't need to register on Kotaku.

In other news, I posted this on my FB page, and a Serbian Anime forum and told people to vote for you. So, if you get at least one more, it will be worth it.