A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Which SFGHQ forum skin do you use?

Ollie

Which Skin Do you use?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Skin Do you use?

By the by, if you all didn't already notice, this is a public poll, so you can see who voted for what and shun them based on their personal choice to use Shine instead of Soft. Shuuuun.

Waaaaaay ahead of you.

EDIT: Lark, you bastard, you voted for the eye-burner skin >:|

I would shun Hue, but people would call me a racist or something, and I can't shun Smidge because I fear the banhammer.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the by, if you all didn't already notice, this is a public poll, so you can see who voted for what and shun them based on their personal choice to use Shine instead of Soft. Shuuuun.

Oh, you're just saying that because you see that Smidge uses Shine, you treasonous dog!

@DW: Don't worry, more skins will come around, to suit all tastes. As for the darker one, I will make it, but before of that one, the surprise. Heh...

I started to work on the header as well, I'll work on a copy of Soft's template so that if something screws up, it won't cause trouble.

Quick edit to the header. There's an ugly blank space at the top for now though, that'll be filled by a bar going along the top of the page.

EDIT: Using logo without background for now, until the final header is built.

@Cyber Rat: Night is too dark for my tastes and Soft reminds me too much of the old forums. You'd think that's a good thing, but I still remember when I first saw Shine after the forums were finally moved and I loved how clean and sleek it was compared to the old one.

Well, I finally managed to do something with the header, thanks to the material at this site.

However, I'm not done yet, the simple and ugly text links will be replace by rounded buttons, like the ones in the old phpBB SFGHQ, but bigger. Meanwhile, you can go to the CP, check new posts, or jump to the main SFGHQ site with it.

This is my first time editing a vB header, so I guess I'll learn more along the way.