A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog // (The Sonic OVA fan game)

P3DR0

Oh,Man!!

First,when i saw Sonic Advance sprites i don't really liked your project(Sorry,Don't love SonicAdvance at all) But now i saw this old school style...and this cell shading! It's AWESOME,man!I dreamed that Sega will make Sonic in cell shading style!Well done man!

Animation really has nothing to do with. Plenty of spriters have added animation to Genesis-style sprites. Lots of people just don't like the visual style of the GBA games.

Anyway, like everyone else has said, this is nice. Can't wait to see them in action.

sunting.png

New HUDs. We keept the initial style of the game on the Rings/Score HUD. The real big news is on the Boost Gauge, wich one is now an halo between the life's HUD.

eng-explain.png

The tiles are just an mockup, a placeholder. It isn't a in-game screen, ok?

I gotta learn how to make models =( this is cool.

With a model and maybe me learning a new programming language(all I know is freaken GML and I don't even know it that good) I could turn that sonic colorful game of mine into a true DS remake, with better graphics and smoother sprites... but I got 0 cash and by the time I learn all those things we'll be able to draw infinity with our minds...

PS:Sonic's ears look a bit small, try growing em a bit

• 3 weeks later...
So, will Sonic Henceforth be the final name?
Again... For the last time YES, IT WILL MOTHERFUCKING BE!

*take a deep breath*

Stop complain about the name... I don't fucking care, there's a lot of worse names out there, go complain about 'em I'm fucking tired of that shit.

Now go fuck all of you and can we go back on topic, please?

Maybe if you changed the name of your topic people wouldn't ask that. You have the word "NoName" in the title and you throwing a temper tantrum about someone asking you about the name. Wow... just... Wow. Its also funny how you threw a fit about what Snooky said and threw your topic even further off topic.

On a more positive note your title screen looks really nice. I'm totally digging the Sonic Anime theme of this game.