A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

meh, another puyo-puyo game

cyborg_ar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Childern is the market. Sonic Unleashed and the past others are far more fun for 7-12 year olds.

I've been saying that from the very minute sonic started sucking. Unleashed was a step forward at least... or a sprint to the finish line but tripping at the last minute.

This looks like a cute premise and I completely agree with Aerosal; Billy Hatcher was quite a gem, but nobody would take it seriously. It was a really fun game that had total replay value.

LinkG07: Is that the Power Puff Girls? :D

Azu: Eh. I don't buy that, really, as the original Sonic games, or even the Dreamcast games weren't exactly aimed at adults. And playing back through those, none of them really feel slapped together the way some of the recent games have. Sure kids may not care as much, but using "kids" to justify glitching and lack of any sort of polish doesn't float the boat for me.

247? What's mean?

I'd say if it means anything immediately discernable, it'd be 24/7. In other words, something that is always on, always communicating, or some other constant effect. Sort of like Animal Crossing supposedly continues while you aren't playing (granted, we all know that in reality it just simulates the time you weren't playing when you get back on and whatnot).