A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Spriters Needed!

BOB_ROX

I just need someone to make more of those sprites because I tried contacting the person who made them where I found them and I can't find an email. So I'll supply them the sprites needed if someone can make more of them, It'll go towards making my game and they'll get credit for it as well.

In my opinion, learn to sprite by yourself. I did ALL of the artwork in my previous fangame (except for Starlight zone and the gimmicks recycled from actual Sonic games, of course)

If you have to get another spriter, then you can't design your level's as you imagined, and have to deal with what some other guy did.

So I'll supply them the sprites needed if someone can make more of them, It'll go towards making my game and they'll get credit for it as well.

BOB_ROX, I have something that will be very beneficial to your membership here:

People don't really care about credit when you're asking them to work on your game. All people are concerned with is if it's worth their time. The whole "credit" part should be implied and a given, so it's not really a selling point, in my opinion, when it comes to wrangling people in. Credit is always on the table, because you give credit where credit is due, so you have to have something else to entice potential helpers, like...a game.

• 2 weeks later...