A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Needing help with Sonic World going online

Good Day SFGHQ community im flammer the hedgehog and i work with sonic world since i joined this forum but i got a little problem i watcht over every topic around searching for this but didn't find anything well let's come for what im here.

Im searching somethign or wanna know how too make sonic worlds online

exsample: that i come on sonic worlds with one character and my friend on the other computer in china or any other place with hes character

is there anyway or any engine for this?

by the way this should work on a 360 sonic engine if thats ok

i hope you can help me

Flammer The Hedgehog~

(Ps: don't be so hard on me im from switzerland and my grammer isn't so good)

You have to do it yourself...That's a big feature...And nobody here is going to do it for you. Try using Mooclick or Moosock or something.

Wait...after looking at your previous topics...they are all about this. Or about getting someone to program your game...Really?

He is asking for help, if your just here to say he is lazy litteraly get a life.

Anyways I'm not sure maybe you could ask Azu or Rael they are pretty good with the Sonic Worlds engine.

And I also told him all I knew about the subject. The thing is, I'm pretty sure nobody has ever made a game with online capabilities with MMF2. Good online capabilities just seems to be beyond the reach of the capabilities of MMF2.

Clwe made Sonic DIY with MMF1.5, and you could play against someone else pretty well... unless you got 56k. MMF2 can work too, but it will be tough.

AzureSonic, you should try to refrain from personal attacks if you can't help the person either.

Also, don't ask me anything. I have a very shallow understanding of Sonic Worlds and can't program for the life of me.

OFF: Sorry I just hate to see people saying how lazy they are with something as hard as this.

ON: Try to find something to put a server thing up, but to get it on MMF2 I'm not sure.

• 3 months later...