A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SonicCD Special stage (Mode7 Test) (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

True_Sonic

Such a long wait before posting the same content here though? While I don't instantly doubt who you are just saying you are bibin isn't the best proof.
Hello there, I've was experimenting in MMF2 with Mode7EX and this is what came out of it. Just thought you'd like to see it. Please note this is old.

Seriously guys, True Sonic doesn't seem like that kind of member in the first place. =/

Back on topic, with accelerated movement and if the camera scrolled up and down a bit as you jumped ( is that even possible in Mode 7? I don't recall too well ), then it'll be a pretty solid engine. Nice stuff.

Alright guys, the staff and I have known this was Blazefire for a few days. One of his several IP's he has posted under matches TWO of Blazefire's old accounts. Also, yesterday, with Tweaker's help, I confirmed that the real Bibin and True Sonic had completely different IP addresses (they live on different continents).

I put myself in charge of things and wanted him to believe he had gotten away with stealing Bibin's work for the time being. That's why I made that post earlier. I wanted to wait until Brad and I were able to contact him directly and expose him for the fraud that he is. He's been banned, and justice has been served. What's funny is, he actually wasn't doing bad as a member. Had he not STOLEN again and IMPERSONATED again, he would have gone largely unnoticed. He brought it upon himself yet again.

Also, for the lulz:

[c=12]True_Sonic [sFGHQ][sCD][/c] says (7:01 PM):

You have got to be kidding me, I have NEVER been so insulted in all my life. I DARE you acuse me of being a theif and a down right idiot. You sir, Have made a big mistake. I bit you farewell and will never forgive you for this. At least I can leave with my damn dignity. Good day sir.

Rael says (7:02 PM):

lol

Rael says (7:03 PM):

pissy rant = diginity?

LarkSS, 12/3/2008 7:13:07 PM:

Why did you say you were bibin?

True_Sonic [sFGHQ][sCD], 7:13:17 PM:

Because I am.

True_Sonic [sFGHQ][sCD], 7:13:22 PM:

Why did you say you were lark?

True_Sonic [sFGHQ][sCD], 7:13:30 PM:

See how stupid that sounds to me?