A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Persona 2: Innocent Sin translation patch is up

ila

btw dw, the translator and author of that site thought he'd be cool by pulling a fast one and delaying the patch on his site due to dick whiners on the comments page. It was a childish and overall dumb move, especially since he had a clear release date announced.

Gawd translation teams net more drama than a fucking high school.

I think the fobby.net guys are the only translation team (I know there was shit tons of drama with he previous mother 3 teams) that got the patch done without any form of drama and lameness

Hey fuck you guy :( Mother 3 is the best RPG since Chrono Trigger, and I stand by that bombastic statement with my head held high.

This game's pretty fun too, though. Gotta wonder why no one jumped on making a translation sooner.

Chrono Tigger (yes, Tigger!), while very good, is also very overrated. Now Secret of Evermore, that's a cool RPG.

So yeah, on the topic of the game at hand...

I hate early game goose chases. Go find your guidance counselor. I have no clue where the fuck she is. Girl on Second Floor - "Oh, she's on the first floor". Guy on the first floor I talk to randomly "I think she went up to the third floor". Guy on the 3rd floor I just happen to decide to talk to - "She's out in the parking lot!".

I started in the parking lot! Q-Bert - @!#?@!