A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

kcfloop.mfx

Cstyler

No, obviously not since ownership of the program in question is required in order to download them. The bonus pack extensions come with current versions of MMF. It's like saying the executable file for MMF itself is freeware because it's just an individual file within the install.

I'd just like to take this moment to say that no one would think anything about it if you hadn't made this remark:

I can't install bonus-packs and extension-packs cause I'm using cracked version of MMF2 (oh, bad ass).

Which basically tells everyone that you know you are trying to pirate from the company involved through this topic. And yeah, thats infraction worthy if not worse.

It's illegal to send over any Bonus Pack extension individually. Some other extensions, which aren't in the packs, for example 'Random Names Generator' or the Phizix extensions are distributed by the authors themselves, so they have different licenses & stuff.

Also, if you need kcfloop, which is Fast Loop, you can put the kcfloop.COX, which is from MMF1.5, into your mmf1 subfolder, and remove any Fast Loop events and replace them with MMF2's built-in fastloops.

I think the MMF1 fastloop (kcfloop.cox) is freeware, so there wouldn't be a problem with that... with the extension itself, of course.

The MMF1 Fast Loop COULD be acquired freely here: http://clickteam.info/extensions , but you'll get a 404.

Maybe some other site still has it.

Or even better, go to https://www.clickteam.com/web-shop/ and buy MMF2. Simple. You get all the nice stuff, and the updates which will allow you to open Worlds without risk of crashes due to sound issues, and other misc apps.

• Like 1

Oh, wait a sec there.

It says 'cannot load', not 'find'.

This means that MMF2 KNOWS the extension is there, but it's not opening correctly. Maybe because:

1-It's another extension simply renamed to kcfloop.mfx

2-It's an old version, possibly the MMF1.5 one? Try changing the file's extension to .cox and slap it in the mmf1 subfolder.

3-Conflict between different extensions of the same name. This was typical in MMF1, when you load an app using the TGF String Parser object (string.gox) it won't load because the MMF1 built-in string has the same filename. I don't think this is the problem though.

4-Another kind of error.

• 5 months later...