A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sage 2008 - UPDATED: PLEASE READ NOTICE.

Guest Shadix

btw, we're extending the registration window up until the 16th. It doesn't make sense to have all these people updating their booths and close registration.

Register when you are ready.

Also, on the 16th we'll be deleting all broken booths, so you need to have your booth up by this date. If your booth url for some reason changes, please inform me or mark and we can fix it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, no, seriously, it's been roughly 72 hours since my submission, and no word in my inbox. I hate to sound impatient, but at this point would it be safe to just attempt to resubmit? Or what?

Dude, you're in, ok? I don't think anybody gets a confirmation. As long as you're not a banned member here, your booth is in.

Approval. After being submitted, your booth will need to be approved by the administrators. This will normally happen within the first 24 hours. Upon approval, you will be notified through the email provided. In case we have any problems with your submission, you will also be notified.

Oh, I should probably have actually tried to register, so that I got to read this. x)

But yeah, SS, don't worry about it.

btw, we're extending the registration window up until the 16th. It doesn't make sense to have all these people updating their booths and close registration.

Register when you are ready.

Also, on the 16th we'll be deleting all broken booths, so you need to have your booth up by this date. If your booth url for some reason changes, please inform me or mark and we can fix it.

This is fantastic news. Means I don't have to post my download link till the 16th, which means an extra 8 days to work on my entry.

Had it been the 8th, I wouldn't have been able to put this level in.

This is fantastic news. Means I don't have to post my download link till the 16th, which means an extra 8 days to work on my entry.

Had it been the 8th, I wouldn't have been able to put this level in.

To be honest, I was actually planning on having up to the 16th originally, but then Shadix told me two weeks ago the deadline would've been the 8th and I was like "oh shit".

I thought maybe I could've swung for the 8th if I tried really hard, but some other things came up and I am breathing a rather large sigh of relief at the new deadline, 'cause otherwise TFH wouldn't be at SAGE.

Guest Shadix

Ok guys, you guys probably won't recieve these supposed approval emails Mark is going on. There seems to confusion between us about our booths. All booths are currently approved, if we remove a booth we will send an email.

Guest Shadix

Oh don't worry BF, lots of people have broken booths. It's rather annoying actually, especially when the download link doesn't work.

It's like they didn't get when they registered that the link was for us to decide what to do with their booth and not for them.

Guest Shadix

In addition to booth removals, you should ensure your demo link works by the 16th or, if you didn't supply one, is on your site as well if you want a full featured booth.