A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Zarqawi gets pwnt

Blues

Yeah, my mom was watching Fox News (bleh.) and they were saying how every American should celebrate this death.

And I was kinda like 'er..wow. I can't be happy that someone's dead.'

But I guess it's a good thing? Denno.

Because lord knows if Bill O' Rielelyleley is wrong, we all be dead because we dont give a rats ass about the war :<<<<

I have no idea why some people think this is a bad thing. Admittedly capture would have been better, but if this guy is happy enough to bomb anyone in Iraq for the hell of it, he deserves no sympathy whatsoever. And I'm not even American.

Hold up, people. I show no sympathy to Zarqawi; he had it comming. What I was complaining about is how everything that comes out of a newcaster's mouth is all "ratings, ratings, ratings." I'm surprized my ears haven't bled yet. Maybe it's just L.A...

Who cares? He is no big deal. There are a million and one Zarqawis. Why even give a damn about this one? There is another in his place already.

All this is, is an attempt to boost approval ratings. "Look! We are doing something in Iraq! We got big bad Zarqawi~"

Don't take your eye of the prize people. There are still soldiers dieing in Iraq. We need to get out.

All this is, is an attempt to boost approval ratings. "Look! We are doing something in Iraq! We got big bad Zarqawi~"

We got big bad Zaqwai-san~ Amerikaan-su~

..yeah. Had to.

jeez people, these are the kind of stuck-up responses i would expect from The Moogle Cavern (no offence lol)

Eww MC.

None of us know this person nor know anything except what the media has fed us. The media knows nothing about this person nor does it know anything except what the associated press has fed it. The associated press knows nothing about this person nor does it know anything except what the military has fed it. The military knows little about this person in all liklihood except that they killed him.

Epon, I sympathise with all sides.

Even the most evil, wretched person, I can't actually be "yay!" about their death, even if they've killed millions.

I don't want to see anyone die, that's all. I understand the world has to spin the way it does, but soldiers are dying, regardless. And thats absolutely disgusting, as well :/