A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

TONIGHT I DINE IN LIBERTY CITY! :o

shadowgoten

My first act as Supreme Dictator of Everything would be the exile of furries. They could have their own little island away from us, where they can live in peace. Then I'd seal the island is a giant dome like in the Simpsons movie. Win-win.

Toss 4chan in the mix and I will lobby for you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after doing a HUGE binge session in this game, I have to say good lord, it is POLISHED as hell, the gun combat is great, once you have someone targetted you can target their body parts, damn effective for headshots!

I've run into a total of 1 glitch so far, and the game corrected itself within like the first 2 seconds of detecting it, I had fallen through the floor for some reason while standing on top of a car, and immediately after I fell through I was back on the road where I was originally, thank god.

Being a fan of films that revolve around criminals, gangsters, mobsters, and other organized crimes, I LOVE the story to this game. I'm not sure if it beats San Andreas just yet, but let's just say that san andreas moved away from the mobster thing, kept it more gang related. GTA 4 just takes away all of that, you are a foreigner trying to make things right in the city with his cousin. It's more about loyalty and family more than anything else. There are a TON of characters in this one and you keep them in your phone list to contact when you want. Some of the more important characters will actually call you from time to time to hang out, which you can go to the strip club, watch comedy sketches (several Katt william sketches and some english guy with a last name of Gervais I think which are both pretty hillarious), have a drink (which leads to hillarious driving time!), shoot pool, bowling, etc. etc. You can call those people and set up a hang out activity too.

The realism is top notch stuff, the phsyics engine they use in the game is actually pretty awesome too. Hitting a wall or something hard while going really fast will launch Niko out of his window and into the road which is HILLARIOUS to watch.

I'd say the size of the city is a bit smaller than san andreas' map was, but there's a lot more city than there was country, so I think it's a win-win situation.

Last night I hopped on with 4 of my buddies online and we did free roam, it's hillarious piling a bus or a limo up with everyone and then trying to get 6 star wanted level, and then getting betrayed afterwards by someone, it's just good fun.

But PG, without furries, surely you would never have such amazing things as this.

http://kotaku.com/385490/why-does-pikachu-look-so-content

Fuck an island, give them a salted hole where nothing could ever grow.

I figure if I give them an island far, far away from us under a dome, they can have their own furry thing going on and think "wow, that PG created a paradise for us. He's the greatest."

Of course, it's still domed, so when all their waste starts building up, it'll have nowhere to go. Then they'd be forced to either discover a solution to our ever growing waste problems or die in their own fecal matter. Either way, something good comes from it.

I figure if I give them an island far, far away from us under a dome, they can have their own furry thing going on and think "wow, that PG created a paradise for us. He's the greatest."

Of course, it's still domed, so when all their waste starts building up, it'll have nowhere to go. Then they'd be forced to either discover a solution to our ever growing waste problems or die in their own fecal matter. Either way, something good comes from it.

Well, I know who I'm voting for then!

2D, I work till 9:30 today so sometime after then probably, add my gamertag to your friends list, it's in my sig.

DToid did an interview with Jacko this week. I'm listening to the pre-interview postcast (it doesn't delve right into it). Seems like it'll be pretty lively, though:

http://www.destructoid.com/the-podcastle-episode-11-when-sterling-met-thompson-84231.phtml#comments

Also, I won 25 bucks on DToid's other podcast, which reminds me: you owe me my $10 price money, Slinger. It's been almost a year.