A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

my gaming update

What the hell is this thread. Seriously. No screenshots? No real information? That's great, you're making a game - but we around these parts politely ask you to include substantial information about your game as well as media such as screenshots, video, a demo, or anything other than just words.

I have almost made a game demo. it is called sonic pong hog. when it is finished it will have multi player boss fights and yep you quesed it super sonic. it will be a sonic version of the classic breakout game and hopefuly better than that and sonic choas crush. sonic choas crush fun game. 30,000 points for me:DeviWing:

Oh BOY!

"Take a chill pill"? You broke a rule, and even after we called you out you didn't try to fix it. Don't tell me to chill out, your attitude sucks. Make one more wrong move and I'm kicking you out.

I'd suggest you stop posting for a while and lurk here. Learn what kind of behavior is acceptable before posting again. It's not too late to redeem yourself.

And before you make another fangame topic, make sure you can post screenshots at least. You can upload pictures at http://www.imageshack.us/