A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sfghq Brawl Tourney #1: And The Winner Is:

shadowgoten

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright fixed the brackets for round 2, get your matches done and please give me any feedback on the item choices and the match rules, gotta start getting ready to post for the 2nd tournament. Looks like we'll be having a better roster for the 2nd one.

Guest Shadix
Like I said, I can't get a single online game going where I don't have at least a third of a second of controller delay. Pretty unplayable.

Just blaim it on the lag. ;P

Not really. I've pretty much royally kicked the asses of everyone I've played against even with lag. But it is still pretty unbearable. In fact, among the SFGHQ crowd, the only person I've ever really lost to is SG, and that was during a 4 player free for all. The lag was beyond heinous and I was playing as Sonic.

Don't worry though, I'll be more than happy to demonstrate next month. I'm going home for the Summer to a place where the technological infrastructure isn't 50 years behind the rest of the world.

Guest Shadix
Not really. I've pretty much royally kicked the asses of everyone I've played against even with lag. But it is still pretty unbearable. In fact, among the SFGHQ crowd, the only person I've ever really lost to is SG, and that was during a 4 player free for all. The lag was beyond heinous and I was playing as Sonic.

Don't worry though, I'll be more than happy to demonstrate next month. I'm going home for the Summer to a place where the technological infrastructure isn't 50 years behind the rest of the world.

I still want to play with you.

Guest Shadix
Well uh, lol.. Shadix, I haven't beaten him yet, despite him saying he destroys people, he only wins by 1 stock when I fight him aside from the first fight. But I always beat you by like 4 stock =/ So I'unno if you can take'm.

note I said play not own\raep\school\etc. :E Sadly I know I can't win.

BTW you haven't been on AIM in ages.

God i need a Wii so bad.

Hey, me and about 6 others are about to go brawl it up for about the next 6 hours, if anyone is online we may be able to do 2v2 Us vs. SFGHQ people.

So, if anyone is on around then you can tell me, i would love to see how good you guys really are.