A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Brawl FC Topic.

ila

Alright you dicks, we have easy access to the Wii codes right here. There isn't much excuse for being too lazy.

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1642

And to those of you who didn't put the Wii code up otherwise... You do know that just the Brawl FC is useless right? SG says you need both the Wii and the game's FC.

Yea I'm gonna have to agree with DW here, you guys are all dicks for not posting your wii codes. I have a good 2 pages of "Awaiting Registrations" on my friends list. Jerks.

PS: Delete this post once assholes have realized their "can't be assed to get it" is really actually doing nothing for everyone including themselves

I wasn't even able to get it this morning. I haven't even tried online (with friend codes) yet, so I didn't even know the Wii code was needed. I mean, why would you need a brawl code and a Wii code? I'll get it in an hour or two and edit my post then. And thanks for taking yet another shot at me when I was one of three people not to give it.

I wasn't even able to get it this morning. I haven't even tried online (with friend codes) yet, so I didn't even know the Wii code was needed. I mean, why would you need a brawl code and a Wii code? I'll get it in an hour or two and edit my post then. And thanks for taking yet another shot at me when I was one of three people not to give it.

Once again assuming that I was directing that towards you, it was meant for everyone.

SP, try sending levels and pics to others, it will say you need the friend and wii code before it'll let you do it, also your wii code is in the friend codes topic, so I already have it, copy pasta!

I recommend you guys play with Ayling. He is the ONLY person that I have from SFGHQ with a good connection. (Red dot next to their name is bad, gold dot is good.)

Yea, the only lag I got was when we both died at about the same time.