A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New Mecha Sonic Sprite for Nebulous

Ironrind

No, it really doesn't matter what he's called. It's pretty fucking impertinent. Cstlyer, you need to up the content of your posts. I've already talked to you about this matter. Just type more than one sentence, please! That's all you do!

On-topic: Daaamn, that's gritty. Personally, I think the belly is a bit big, but otherwise, it's tight shit.

Robot or not, the head being so far backward seems pretty unusual for it, really. And I think instead of using some sort of 'screen' lighting on him, go more for a 'dodge' look to him. Metal as we does shine, but not white, it takes upon the color of the metal itself and, it also does reflect it's environment, but unless you're going to code in environment mapping for the guy, drop the environment reflection idea here.

Also, his feet seem a bit odd or unstable to me to be usable. I mean, I've been surprised regarding robot designs, however..

STFU Cstyler

Hahaha i love it when you guys do it for me

The sprite looks pretty detailed to me. Do you make your sprites big then just resize them?

Edit: nvm i read the post. What program do you use to resize them without them being pixelated squares of ugly?