A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic - The Mission

Candango

14244761om3.gif

Genero: Adventure

Current version: Beta

Used Tool: MMF2

Course: 15% (more or but this)

Download: In Briefing

Video: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=_PG_mkFGSRM

Photos: The phase if passes in Ancient Ruins

themissionlx1.png

Img1: Sonic using Become Blue

Img2: Sonic Using Light Dash

Img3: Glided Knuckles

Img4: Knuckles Scaling

Img5: Shadow making nothing of important xD

Img6: Finished Shadow to use the Chaos Spear

Img7: Tails Flying

Img8: Tails Using Tail Whip

Sonic and Shadow were in the Green Hill resting after a last adventure and simply it appears Knux and Tails and say to q the celebrity Master Emerald it was stolen and it said that they had q to recoup the time, therefore if the Island of the Angels was much time without the Master Emerald ñ would float more and be able to cause a great disaster.

Sonic gives the ideia p Shadow to use the Chaos Control and to take they until the Master Emerald, qdo they arrives where the Master Emerald is it disappears and appears Eggman (the thief of the Master Emerald) and says q would go to destroy the 4 for invading its territory, but orders they stops far and they finish stopping in the Summer Forest and them they go running behind recouping the Master

Emerald .

Who to want to collaborate sending sprites (mainly of enemies), musics, sounds, backgounds is alone to contact me for mp or in msn: [email protected]

Any contribution will receive creditos

It forgives for my terrible English

Olá. Bom ver mais brasileiros aqui XD~

Só que parece que você está misturando algumas coisas de português com o seu inglês XD~

Anyway, Welcome.

I saw your video, and it looks nice. It could have some gimmicks and elements to make the level more interesting, instead of just running, though. Also, it needs enemies.

Another advice would be to change the backgrounds a bit, these have been overused.

EDIT: Oh, and I really liked the HUD.

The fixed camera really detracts from the flow and feel of the game's engine.

In many Sonic games, there's a certain bit of "lag", if you will", in the camera's movement towards Sonic's position. This results in the camera being "left behind" in extremely fast sequences and adds to the sensation of speed.

Take a look at the camera system for the Sonic Worlds engine, or one of the lovely tutorials on the SFGHQ main site.

Also, the music in that video made my ears bleed.

Other than that, though, there isn't really much to be said until I get my hands on a demo of sorts.

Keep up the good work, mate.

AND, ALSO...

sonicmissionwi9.png

Use it wisely.

It's going nice, Candango. And the HUD is very neat!

(by the way, I saw this game somewhere else... it was in Gaming Brasil, right?)

As Mark pointed out, try designing some gimmicks and obstacles.

@Sockman: You're freaking amazing at covers! XD