A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Voice acting

sonic101

hi, I've seen some people making 3d games, and this could even work for 2d games that want voice acting, I'm willing to povide voices for various characters if anyone wants, ill do it for free, I just like playing around with a mic lol.

I do an okay deem bristow impression ( eggman) not the best but i can try.

heres a few sound clips if interested (attached and zipped).

various eggman phrases.(done with my voice)

I remeber a thread like this before on probaords, i think it was Poulto who did an eggman voice. They seemed similar. :o Very nice voice acting tho. =P

Pretty good Eggman voice you have there. I've never really tried VAing before, I probably could do something decently. If I need a VA sometime, I'll keep you mind. You just might want to get a better mic =P. From the sound of it, it sounds like you were using a desktop mic. Maybe try investing in like...a $30 pair of headphones with a microphone. Those tend to work better, you should get less crackling.

Pretty good Eggman voice you have there. I've never really tried VAing before, I probably could do something decently. If I need a VA sometime, I'll keep you mind. You just might want to get a better mic =P. From the sound of it, it sounds like you were using a desktop mic. Maybe try investing in like...a $30 pair of headphones with a microphone. Those tend to work better, you should get less crackling.

Ya I was using a usb mic built in to my webcam, and windows sound recorder it's pretty crap.

I get payed tomarrow And If i have enough left over from my multi plug adapter(for my guitar effects pedals) hair cut, and new shoes, i'll pic up a better mic. (Hopefully.)

and for the person askign me to do a shadows voice, ill try to record a sound clip for you tomarow if i have time :)