A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Discussion Thread

ila

up253868.jpg

ZOMFG GIANT POKEY! RAAAAAAAWWWWWN!

Seriously, make a fucking non spoiler thread, i hate spoiler tagging everything you pussies.

EDIT:

warioness.jpg

532210a4da0f29e233caad1c155c3325efd.jpg

God this is more ridiculously nostalgia inducing than kingdom fucking hearts ever was

ANNNND level select when you start out

444ed1a7e7321abecf16593ad5181d3b509.jpg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bGEXUEdQvKg

also enjoy official menu stuffs and a good clarity fight

2qd367q.jpg MAAAARIOOOOOOO!!!

And finally:

2hwp7yq.jpg

CAP IS BACK NIG!

So it's safe to say people able and willing to reveal the info are currently playing through the game. (also, judging from the video posted, Captain Falcon is unlocked in that picture, not a starter) Looks like the starting line-up contains all the people from the Dojo site minus the 3rd party characters. Play 80 hours of Multiplayer to unlock Sonic! (hey, at least I have 4 usable controllers this time)

Still not sure how much of the real-time info I want to watch, but if they're gonna give such high quality videos/images, how can I refuse?

Just in case, I'll say that that was a joke. On Melee to unlock Mewtwo, you had to play 20 hours of versus or do 700 verus matches. But the 20 hours was combined hours and you didn't have to be doing anything or playing the computer, so you could start a 99 minute matches with 4 controllers and let it run three times. But, of course, I have no idea how to unlock anyone on Brawl.