A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Apple unleashes its army of new iPods into the world! MUAHAHAHAHA

Epon

and $249 for 80gigs? amazing.

I've been milking Best Buy's extended warranty policy for years now, probably have gone through 3-4 different players on the same 300 dollars. I scaled back and got a nano last time, but as it's completely broken right now (the thing isn't like holding a charge and is no longer getting picked up by my computer, although I heard 2G Nanos were crappily put together to begin with) I might just have to go trade for one of these new products.

I'm so greatful for the iPod Touch, as I wanted the technology at first but I didn't want it in a phone. I'm wary of the battery life though given the nature of it's huge screen. (Thats the thing I love about the nano, that thing lasts forever)

Edit: Oddly enough apparently the battery life is supposed to be on par pretty much with the nano, however I know that the way they compute battery-life hours is somewhat of a sham. My Zen Vision:M would only get the video battery-life unless the screen was locked so it turned off. The battery will drain exponentially faster when doing pretty much anything other than just listening to music. Browsing your library, the internet, and pretty much everything else that is heralded as new will probably burn through your battery like that.