A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Guilty Gear: Accent Core

MaxSonic

Some arcade sticks ( Such as those rare Marvel VS Capcom 2 Cabs ) have special "Locking" Analog sticks. I say search for one of those, as you get the absolute input of a d-pad and still get arcade experience.

oh and dpads are fun when you have nothing else yah.

Slayer is the shit

Some arcade sticks ( Such as those rare Marvel VS Capcom 2 Cabs ) have special "Locking" Analog sticks. I say search for one of those, as you get the absolute input of a d-pad and still get arcade experience.

All commercially distributed arcade fighters I know of use digital joysticks. They are 8-directional (cardinal and diagonal) and have momentary microswitches on the cardinal sides. The only analog arcade stick I know of is the Happ P360, which is a _bitch_ to wire and maintain.

Oh and Maxsonic, if you can find one, get a Pelican Real Arcade Universal, take out the joystick and buttons, and replace them with Happ parts. I use the japanese convex style buttons (they bubble out instead of in). You can move your hands across the buttons quicker and it's a lot easier to mash. The reason I suggest the Real Arcade Universal is that it has a PCB with outputs for Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox.

Doesn't matter to me, this game is a huge fail only because the retards forgot to implement Online Play.

I was hoping to be able to beat you all in heated competitive GGXX matches over my wii.

I thought the wii version was online...? Must've been Budokai tenkaichi 3... Oh well less reason to get the wii version.

Doesn't matter to me, this game is a huge fail only because the retards forgot to implement Online Play.

I was hoping to be able to beat you all in heated competitive GGXX matches over my wii.

too bad you'd get your ass kicked hard.

by an ABA player

using EX

without dust :)