A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Ball Ultima - Public Release V4 (K So I lied last time)

Oh jesus i can't believe im gonna say this...... OK here we go, listen up homies, it has come to my attention that Inferno here is gonna ask me to sprite for you, Inferno stfu dont say it, just ask me your self.... aim - afterlifesk8, but remember one thing, i suck at hair, especially spiky hair, so either do the hair yourself, get someone esle to do it for you, or change it, believe me i suck at hair...

:Jabber2:

Come again?

Hey every one guess what! My cast is off! I need to regain my muscle though and I have to go back in 2 weeks to see if I need therapy for it. Also I started working on specials and fixed a really big glitch with my character and a few other things. Also one of the new stages that might replace ice paradise as the starting testy stage is almost done

That's not the case, I like my sprite style, and Inferno said nothing about having it in a certain style.

Also, this is a tribute to SFGHQ, if you change the style of something you're giving tribute to, that other members submitted to this game, it's....not really a tribute.

Besides, you should be thankful I considered giving you free sprites.

It's appreciated, but not thankful, as you can see, I'm a spriter myself, and I do have pride in my work. Anyways, I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just saying if it ever came down to you having to change the sprites, just take Rage out of the game, completely. I worked hard on him and really pushed myself to get him into this game, when really I was saving him for my own game.

Hey guys sorry I haven t been posting much. SBU has run into a few problems for some reason on mycomp when I go to either a stage or the character select screen it crashes more the stages them char select. Jsonic is trying to get it so my MMF2 will update and that might fix the problem then.

But more bad news. My arm didn't heal 100% correctly and I'm going to ask the doctor to look at it. I will probably end up rebreaking it and getting surgery. If I get it tomorrow then I will be bed stuck for at least 2 days. I might try to have it be a week later so I can go to this even I wanna goto;.

Well guys. It turns out I was just paranoid. The thing with my wrist can be fixed with therapy. Its funny when I was waiting I told my mom to hold my arm down so i couldn't move my elbow and then turn my wrist to show her what I meant. and thats exactly what the doctor did when I saw him. So I have therapy now once my mom gets it set up 2 times a week for 2 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

Reeaaly sorry for the double post. I edit wouldn't have moved it up and its pretty far down right now.

Just letting you guys know SBU is not dead yet. Infact I just added BrianJ. If you want to be in the game you can still do that. The reason you havent heard much is that I'm at a bit of a standstill. The game seems to keep crashing at certain points. Either the character select or the game itself. It maybe be because Jsonic helped me and we have different mmf2 types. He has helped me with a plan to get the mmf2 version he has and once I do it may start working but until I find those special "numbers" I will be having problems with SBU unless he compiles it for me.

The loved annoyance,

Kasei Honoo - Former Super Cripple

• 1 month later...

Its no problem but if you can compile it that would be even better.

Also BIG UPDATE MAY BE A PROBLEM.

It seems my server has died. Although this has happened another server on the site has come back to life. This means all the accounts have been wiped. You only have to re-register. I haven't added scores and if I can ranking yet. So its no big loss. If any one knows of a more stable server tell me. The one I am using now apparently its uptime is like 50%