A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Nintendo DS games

Crizo: You need to be within wireless distance from them, though. It can't be don't over Wifi.

And hey, if you want to type in Japanese, make sure you know what you're doing. "クリス" Means Kurisu, Not Kurizo.

Well, I'm not sure, because I only have 1 boulder gone...and I think I stole his flag twice...but I'm not sure...because he has about 5 boulders gone...but that's because he went to athsma camp and like, 4 people had their DS's along.

[Edit] Oh shi, Spike beat me to it. ._.

You know it's true.

Yeah, but not me.

Well, sometimes.

Okay, I was. Just because I am sick of people using Japanese when they don't know it. I saw his name what Crizo, so i assumed that was what he wanted it to say. Shoot me.

Uh...You don't invite people into your base...Someone can just go into your base if they find it.

K...but what are the odds of:

being underground within Wireless distance of someone

that person going underground in the same area as the base (you can't walk to any part of the underground, it's broken into sections)

the person stumbling across the tiny base within the large section of the larger underground

all at the same time?

Plus, the base is just an uberwatered down Animal Crossing house wannabe. Underground is only good for getting Stones, Heart Scales, maybe some shards, Spiritomb, and Fossils. If you're gonna spend time making a little home, just buy ACWW. Pogeyman's all about the joys of battle.

EDIT: random tangent: holy fuck, the original Astro Boy's on Adult Swim?!

I've been told a lot of those flash cards for the DS don't support WiFi.

That's strange. I have a superkey and a supercard mini SD and wifi works perfectly.

@ Blue frenzy-Do you have a wireless router that supports the DS? Try going to the Nintendo wifi official site and check that your's is compatible.

If it is, I'm not sure why it shouldn't work.