A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Kcpop.mfx Problems

Zio

I have a problem... I have tried to open many files on the SFGHQ website only to find that I don't have "kcpop.mfx" could someone please provide me with a link to this file?

I'm using the demo version of Multimedia Fusion 2 so the bonus packs from the Click Team website don't work for me. Please Help! All i need is the "kcpop.mfx" file alone. Thanks! :ssmile:

If you're using the demo version of MMF2, that's your problem, you must obtain the full version of MMF2. Also issuing out extensions on the boards is not allowed.

Issuing out extensions that are exclusively included in the bonus packs (a.ka. require payment/serial number) is not allowed.

Popup object by Cellosoft for MMF2 is included with Bonus Pack 2. You must obtain the full version of MMF2 with a serial number so that you may use it.

The Popup object for MMF1 and below is free. Download one of those programs' demos if you wish to open the files on SFGHQ without the hassle.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...