A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

-Update-Blaze: Legend of the Sol Emeralds +NEW A.I + Special Animation+

Thanks JSonic

Also UPDATE The Blaze sprite is 100% finished essentially. I even added wallkicking (its an item you can get) I've been putting my stuff on deviant art so heres some screenies

BLOTSE__Enemy_Spyzer_Bot_by_Kasei_Honoo.jpg

Here's that ole SpyzerLegs again!

BLOTSE__Enemy_P_Orb_by_Kasei_Honoo.jpg

Watch your head its the P Orb

Blaze_Legend_Full_Sprites_by_Kasei_Honoo.jpg

Aaaand the new stuff. Wall kicking simply press jump near a wall to grab it You will be on it for about 1-2 seconds then jump off of it in the other direction

Thanks I'm trying to find a suitable text box right now. Any one got any ideas? I've been thinking about something. This game won't involve eggman but it will involve Nega Eggman.... would using any of the egg robos from Rush feel out of place or do you think i'd just have to recolor them a bit or something since I'm pretty sure eggman and nega eggman make very similar robots

oh, thats my fault Its a custom font and I didnt think I'd be using it for the text box. So I can just make a little 5 pixel box XD. Also WAT! I didn't even see your tutorial XD Glad to see you post in my topic I thought we had some like inadvisable drama going on.

I like how my Mecha Madness tutorial level inspired this =]

Because green wireframe tutorial levels that walk you through controls and gameplay specifics have never been done before

Im just glad people are starting to actually implement tutorials into their fighting games. It adds a nice level of presentation to it, anyway.

• 5 months later...

BUMP As you guys noticed I am once again back. Thanks to Larkss I finally understood his A.I system and have started using it in my game so a big help to him!

Also here is a little quick animation of blazes ultimate attack that has 3 extensions

http://kasei-honoo.deviantart.com/art/BLOTSE-Hi-ougi-Animation-158423766