A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Ashura(Sonic)'s ugly artwork :O

Ashura

Hello! Do you remember me? Of course not, because I left the forums a while ago :/

Remember the Sonic vs. Inuyasha one I made in MSpaint in 2003? There you go.

Comments and Critique are GREATLY appreciated, since I still suck at drawing lawlz

Witch_Way.jpg

raieface.jpg

M4.jpg

fairydrawing2.jpg

Tyranny_and_Tea.jpg

You can usually tell your in for a something good when someone calls there artwork ugly XD

Anyway some excellent stuff here, I love the styles in the first and third picture, quite awesome images those be, and the drawing for all the pictures are overall well done, great job on these!

Wow, that's really disappointing. I still have the engine test. Do you have anything I can play or did you get rid of it all?

Unfortunately, the files were inside an old family computer, which was cleared of all data before we sold it and got this new one I'm using now. I didn't have the motive to keep the source file, because I thought nobody was interested in how the game was shaping up (And because we could). I was looking forward to see if anyone had the engine test.. may I please download it again?

Guest Shadix
You can usually tell your in for a something good when someone calls there artwork ugly XD

Anyway some excellent stuff here, I love the styles in the first and third picture, quite awesome images those be, and the drawing for all the pictures are overall well done, great job on these!

Thats the typical artist's perception of their work. There is ALWAYS something to improve upon. It doesn't matter how good you are the flaws in your art will be amplified in your perception.

WHAT IF I DO?

what are you gonna do THEN, eh? >: (

Then err, let's just say that I wasn't really popular back then. I used to be a total asshole back then, primarily because I was depressed. So I thought people here would refuse to remember me.

Rael: Oh, thank you! I have been looking for that engine test for ages. That was the only engine test I had, I believe. I don't remember making a second one, though.. I haven't made games since MMF broke down 2 years ago. All I remember making a Knuckles-only game with horrible voice overs, Hedgehog in Time, and some other fan-games I forgot for the longest time now.

• 2 weeks later...