A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

..:: Sonic 06' Re-Arrangement Project ::..

Huepow00

Sonic 06' Arrangement Project TRACK LIST

©2006 ~Huepow00

01 His World

[ ] PENDING

02 Kingdom Valley - Wind

[~] Listen To a Sample

03 Flame Core - The Cavern

[ ] PENDING

04 Boss - Egg-Cerberus & Egg-Genesis

[~] Listen To a Sample

05 Crisis City - The Flames

[X] COMPLETE (Click to Listen)

06 Dreams of an Absolution (Instrumental)

07 Other - Invincibility

08 Radical Train - The Abandoned Mine

[~] Listen To a Sample

09 Radical Train - The Chase

[~] Listen To a Sample

010 Wave Ocean - The Inlet

[~] Listen To a Sample

*Bonus*

[01] Sweet Dreams of An Ocean (By Resel)

[02] His World (By Roboashura)

[03] Dreams of an Absolution (Original Vocal Mix) (By Huepow00)

Anyone Interested in Joining the Project is free to submit their remix's and re-arrangements in this topic...

First of all, I made these all note-by-note in Fruity Loops...

And they are not remix's - they are Re-Arrangements.

EDIT:

If you are confused because the filenames have the word REMIX at the end, it's because thats how I had them labeled on my PC so I could find them... I wasn't about to write out the word arrangement for each one...

Guest Shadix

Nice ear. It'd be cool to have these in midi format.

I'm not digging Roboashura's His World. It's too flat for piano-only. The left hand could be doing chords or something at LEAST, he sounds like a total amateur.

Nice ear. It'd be cool to have these in midi format.

I'm not digging Roboashura's His World. It's too flat for piano-only. The left hand could be doing chords or something at LEAST, he sounds like a total amateur.

I agree - but I said Anyone who wanted to contribute could, and he did.

Also, yes Inoe and im using an outdated Fruity Loops version, I need to grab some better equipment and sounds...

But I did at first INTENTIONALY intend for this project to be quick, easy, and without much effort...

So thanks much to anyone who likes it . ^_^

EDIT:

Oh, and it'd be EASY to transcribe most of the Sonic 06 music into midi...I just chose to do it in Fruity Loops instead. LMAO

I've been thinking about it though, for those who wanted Sonic 06 midi's for their fangames, I figured there would be a demand for them somewhere, So like I said, I've been thinking about it.

Guest Shadix

You can easily export the tracks as midi from FL. Just convert all channels to Midi Out and set your instruments up. (As far as midi playback within FL is concerned though, I'm oblivious.)

There should be an export -> Midi option.

You can easily export the tracks as midi from FL. Just convert all channels to Midi Out and set your instruments up. (As far as midi playback within FL is concerned though, I'm oblivious.)

There should be an export -> Midi option.

Go to MIDI setup and set whatever synth you want to use to port 0, then enable MIDI output. Not very hard.