A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Kingdom Hearts - Sonic Story

I know... I know what a dork.... but... hmmm..... you know what, if you dont like my idea then.... ummmm.... you know what, you can insult yourself from now on...

But for real.

This is my first EVER game... EVER :smidge:

My game features:

-A reaction command for almost every enemy

-Two playable characters

-Two story modes

-Two styles of play (KH and Sonic ADV, all with Reaction Commands)

-12 minigames 3 are finished (This demo doesn't have them IN the game as they are unlocked during story mode)

-And unlockable... you dont care dont you... Fine i wont tell you

Well... heres a screenshot

For those who want to play the game so far PM me, ill send it to you as soon as i can

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sceenshotik4.png

Uh, this is the fangaming assistance forum. Are you asking for help with your game, or are you advertising it? I'll have to move it to the general fangame discussion forum if you are.

Why would you ask people to PM you for the demo? Wouldn't it be easier for you to post it when you're ready and let people download it and leave comments?

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Okay umm... I dont know how to host a download link... yet, do i have to put it an attachment or or a host website or what?.

Oh and this was an "I need help" sorta thing if you can see by my SS, just so ya know sonic isnt in the game yet i cant find any... "Flexible" sprites, because of reaction commands i need as many sprites as possible

Should i put in super sonic aswell?

Well im outies

EDIT:

im innies again http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44626#post44626 a link to my download

I sorta work Backwards, i start off with the How-to-play, then the graphics and engine, you dont have to help me as i dont need a special engine YET, for now i just use the built in ones, -oh and before about this being my first ever game-, its my first OFFICIAL game, ask a guy named MTP, i made a 4 player sonic advanced style fight on the games factory, lost it somewhere

I just realised, the menu relies on sound to work so... i just have to kinda start all over... again