A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Music Showcase

A.T.

The title says it all!

Here we will showcase our OWN music creations! 

I would prefer it that we would showcase original music or remixes and NOT covers.  

Also lets try not to be so harsh on other's works if they are not as good as others'.

Also post your music in a way so we can listen to it without downloading it and if you want you may put a download link that corresponds with YOUR song.

I will start out with my newest song creation -

https://soundcloud.com/at-records-1/madeon-icarus-a-t-dubstep

If we had/have a SoundCloud widget player here then I will change it but I don't think we do... 

Edited by A.T.

Oooh nice topic idea. I'll post my latest two songs here! :)

https://soundcloud.com/gottagofas/stardust-speedway-jp

https://soundcloud.com/gottagofas/aquarium-park

Hope ya guys like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May I suggest we have a feedback section too and that we widen this up to art too? So basically we give critique to the person above (at least 1 good and 1 bad point) and then the person below us does it for us and so on. The next time we post again in this topic, we thank the person who gave us critique and go on.

I'll go first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a good and a bad about your song AT:

I do believe it has nice instrument selections.

Your song really doesn't progress, it's like just there kinda deal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Faseeh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May I suggest we have a feedback section too and that we widen this up to art too? So basically we give critique to the person above (at least 1 good and 1 bad point) and then the person below us does it for us and so on. The next time we post again in this topic, we thank the person who gave us critique and go on.

I'll go first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a good and a bad about your song AT:

I do believe it has nice instrument selections.

Your song really doesn't progress, it's like just there kinda deal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We already have an art showcase so no.

This is only for Music.

and by progression what do you mean? It's a Dubstep Remix so progression really doesn't fit well in it unless if it was more of a Liquid Dubstep style persay, but thank you for the critic!

I don't much care for the Aquarium Park Remake/Remix you done, it just doesn't seem as interesting, its a nice piece but just not quite as exciting or entertaining to listen to compared to your Speedway one.

• 2 weeks later...