A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and the Secret Rings update

Serephim

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know a little better than you as to why my post counts are as high as they are thank you.

And I'll have you know that topics like these compose a very very small percentage of my posts owing largely to how freakin' large my posts get in these topics.

Of course, I guess I forget sometimes that you are still pissy because I shut down your silly little bitchfest about how Sonic Fangames aren't what they used to be.

I think I know a little better than you as to why my post counts are as high as they are thank you.

And I'll have you know that topics like these compose a very very small percentage of my posts owing largely to how freakin' large my posts get in these topics.

Of course, I guess I forget sometimes that you are still pissy because I shut down your silly little bitchfest about how Sonic Fangames aren't what they used to be.

no, i'm pissy about how you are an arrogant douchebag and get away with it.

And I don't even have any other Sonic and Secret Rings media related goods to stop this topic from getting more off topic then it already is!

D =

EDIT: Heck the only thing I could add is that ONM also believe that SatSR multiplayer mode isnt too good and feels slightly empty.

Hey, assholes.

I told you guys to get back on topic. Then, Scatta told you get back on topic. Aki's trying to, but you shitheads keep de-railing it. Take it somewhere else. Plus, IM is very fun to settle scores that are "serious business." Redsonic anyone?

@Aki: Where did you find that inside box art? It's pretty rad, because I've never seen art detail for any game in the inside of the case.

All of you just shut up. I think we need to have a special like.. "I'm Calling You Out" Forum where you all can just bicker about such things.

DW: I can see why you're mad but can you at least not completely ignore an attempt to get this thread back ontopic? Remember, Serephim's your problem. I did nothing to you, so can we please get back ontopic?

Serephim: Was it really necessary to take a personal blow with that one? Remember, he's not the only one describing those problems and you shouldn't have to adjust to a game. A homing attack should, technically automatically go in the direction of the enemy without further direction unless it's like.. offscreen or soemthing. Was saying he sucks really all that needed to attempt to prove your point? I think not.

Blues: That's kind of hypocritical, no? You're tired of topics being turned into "Sonic war topics" but it's perfectly fine to stoke the fire and simply turn into a normal war topic. Now tell me, what kind of sense does that make?

Back on topic, now. If I have to lock this, I'm issuing warning points to all involved regardless of who started it.

Aki: That is just too hot. The CD I mean.

Hey, I love that Q&A. It's straight up honest about stuff, like how some party games are totally pointless. My favorite question and answer was easily:

Q: "What makes this 3D Sonic different from other 3D Sonics, such as Adventure and Heroes?"

A: It's good.

XD

EDIT: Wait, here's another one:

Q: "Please, tell me that only Sonic is in this game and no one is unlockable..."

A: "It's just Sonic. Well, sort of. You'll see what I mean when you get near the end."

Everybody...do you know what this means? MIGHTY'S COMIN' BACK!

180px-MIGHTY_the_armadillo_by_Chris_Supernerd.jpg

Q: Please, tell me that only Sonic is in this game and no one is unlockable...

A: It's just Sonic. Well, sort of. You'll see what I mean when you get near the end.

Q: Does super sonic make a return to form? Is he even in this game??

A: There's no Super Sonic as such, but there's a Super Sonic-esque devlopment. I refuse to spoil it though.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/board/index.php?showtopic=25839&st=0

Well, get burned alive for bitching about Sonic Next and FF7 ripoffs, but....

...nevermind.

Well, Super Sonic would still be cool. Super Sonic ruined the stages in the genesis versions too (mostly becaue it raped the music), but it was still neat.

btw, did anyone notice that wierd "Distance" counter in the Crystal Stage?

When hes running the wall, theres another meter up there..