A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sony Tries Viral Marketing, sh** goes Awry

Pheonix Gamma

http://www.alliwantforxmasisapsp.com/blog/

At first, peopler were lawlling at the stupid rap and fanboyism, until someone uncovered that the domain was registered to a marketing agency, after seeing the blatant advertizing all over the site (supposedly run by two "kids.")

That's when heads started to roll.

As you can see, the comment counter has shot up, and it's not to pretty, while "Charlie" (the site owner. And by owner, I mean "not owner") tries to get all those playa hatas to step off using his mastery of ebonics.

Sony can't get a break with their marketing, huh?

...This is why I hate anything associated with the word "urban", although the PSP is exempt, it IS pretty nice, but I dont have 300$.. nor I ever will.

This site is ugly as hell though, what better way to get young kids to buy a iPod that plays games but to get a 20 year old to pose as a " Straight from da h00d n1gga homie dawg fo realz "..

EDIT: Im _SO_ glad 70% of people at my school call me whitewash, its better than being an ignorant media prostitute.

All Sony HAS to do is make normal commercials
and they will sell better. Instead they have to be tards with their PS3 babies exploding rubiks cubes and emo kid roof jumpings.

That's very impressive for a fanmade ad, looks much better than the so-called professional commercials that air everyday here :P

Also... I noticed that one of the guitarists was playing through a Mesa Boogie triple rectifier . Now, Mesas cost around 1,700 new. So... you're telling me... these "kids" want their PSPs so bad for christmas that they can own a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier [Hell, even an f-ing drumset costs more than a PSP] and not have one? Lick my left *** [Censored]

From what people are saying, one of the downloads from the blog is a rootkit.

EDIT: Remember that pic of the guy I posted before? Someone left a lovely comment recently:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:Wc8IdBbqzRwJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D12691731+%22tomiwa+alabi%22+zipatoni&hl=en&gl=au&ct=clnk&cd=1

http://alliwantforxmasisapsp.com/blog/

Yea, it's the same link, but notice some changes, namely, the new intro:

Busted. Nailed. Snagged. As many of you have figured out (maybe our speech was a little too funky fresh???), Peter isn't a real hip-hop maven and this site was actually developed by Sony. Guess we were trying to be just a little too clever. From this point forward, we will just stick to making cool products, and use this site to give you nothing but the facts on the PSP.

Sony Computer Entertainment America

EDIT: After people started spamming the other posts, Zipatoni threw a hissy fit and blocked all comments on the blog.