A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

3D Classic Levels

Bonic

I haven't been on awhile, so I decided to post something I've been doing. I'm going to make 3D version of classic levels (Sonic 1, 2, 3, Knuckles). So far, I only did SOME of Green Hill.(See Below) Not alot has been done to it yet. All of them will be up for download when I finish the levels. So Green Hill is not up for download yet.

Images

-------

greenhill1yg6.png

greenhill3zp0.png

Green Hill Zone - 13% Complete. Its very basic, as you can see, the levels make a squares and circles, with some textures. The Waterfall looks very great if you ask me. I also added some rings, and a Sheild Monitor. The Goal Sign is exactly like it is in the original, its a square. The second image is an copy of Act 3, without the trees and rings. There was a rendering bug that made Eggman yellow, when he is red. The Chain was made of the rings, resized. The Ball was just a circle with the ground texture. Theres also a Goal Capsule at the end, with a nice texture. I used my own texture for that.

Download: Not released yet

labyrinthzonepr1.png

labyrinthzone1vy2.png

labyrinthzone2bu1.png

Labyrinth Zone - 100% Complete! This is very basic, just like GHZ. In this one, theres a backround(One big ass square behind the level). This one is complete, the level has a layout, with rings and a monitor.

Download: v0.1

-----------------------------

You need Anim8or to open and view the 3D Levels!

-----------------------------

Download and give comments!

Ehh.. let's start with the water. It's.. a cube. Assuming that this is for a sidescrolling game (or any game, really) you should be using a plane. The goal sign should be skinnier. The lighting is off. And tons of other things I can think of. Oddly enough, I quite like the Eggmobile.