A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Today's project is....

hRook

Ok...

I would definetely put Hydrocity (Everything I've heard has had potential but hasen't really gone out of the box with the theme. It be nice if the nature of jazz was caught at last in the theme)

and Marble Gardens (This has some potential to get funky) in there.

Metal or Blues might work with Underground Zone from S2GG, and while it isn't Genesis song, it is pretty good for being GG music.

Diamond Dust from the Genesis Sonic 3D Blast is a pretty nifty tune too, not sure if you can do anything rockin to it though.

Marble Zone might be able to support some rock.

Also, if you did a crazy power metal cover of Ice Cap with vocals and everything you'd have pwned all the other people who think their Ice Cap remixes are good.

Other suggestions: Chrome Gadget, Bridge Zone (This might be interesting), Death Egg (S3K), Toxic Caves (This has always been a pretty funky tune. Sonic Spinball), Volcano Valley (S3DB Genesis, maybe try doing this track SA style...)

--

Draco: http://s3k.ocremix.org/ - Go listen to "Live in the Sandopolis"

Flying Battery Zone all the way!

Act 2 ftw.

Hydrocity Act 2 my favorite

Yes.

Marble Gardens (This has some potential to get funky)

Read my mind. =P

Including those I'd also do a remix of the classic Greenhill Zone with a rock touch. I'd also love a remix of Launch Base Act 1 from the genesis version of Sth3&K.