A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Cosmo Kramer

SupaChao

Richards was pissed. He had some guy talking during his performance. I'm pretty sure if it was not a black person, he would have found some other thing to make fun of. But, the guy that pissed Richards off was a black man.

I really don't feel sorry for the black guy, because instead of being a bigger man and just leaving, he had to lash back, making fun of Richards and calling him a cracka-ass.

I saw it on *gasp* FOX NEWS : ((( *gasp*

his apology was half assed, since he thinks saying ______ isnt offensive, f*cking prick.

Oh and apparently the person he insulted is getting paid back for..something ( agian, fox news is crap ), :\

JUST GOES TO SHOW, IMITATING DAVE CHAPPELE DOESNT MAKE YOUU GREAT.

[ If you couldnt geuss from my earlier registrations im actually african american, so before anyone says anything, id like to let you guys know ]

I saw it on *gasp* FOX NEWS : ((( *gasp*

his apology was half assed, since he thinks saying ______ isnt offensive, f*cking prick.

Oh and apparently the person he insulted is getting paid back for..something ( agian, fox news is crap ), :\

JUST GOES TO SHOW, IMITATING DAVE CHAPPELE DOESNT MAKE YOUU GREAT.

[ If you couldnt geuss from my earlier registrations im actually african american, so before anyone says anything, id like to let you guys know ]

Ditto. Besides, nobody can pull it off like Dave Chappelle :) (except for maybe Kat Willaims :P )

Psh. I think the fact that the guy in the audience attacked back by calling him a "cracker," and yet the NAACP and like.. millions of people jump on Richards and completely neglect that actions of the black dude pretty much shows how flawed this whole issue is.

"his apology was half assed, since he thinks saying ______ isnt offensive, f*cking prick."

This is the exact sort of thing I'm talking about. Nigg-er isn't offensive. Or at least that's impressions millions of blacks (aka nigg-as/nigs/mahnigg-as) give. And yet those same people turn around and want to fight a white dude for saying it. Or they want to attack shows that use it like the Boondocks, despite the fact that said show actually has a point and points out flaws like these. I say everyone just shuts the hell up. You can't attack Richards without attacking the black dude. Otherwise you're basically saying that it's okay to say/do something in retaliation- as long as you're black.

Note that the group of blacks his comments were targetted at were being rude before the act even happened. Most likely they were overly loud in their conversation, given the fact that none of these guys could simply walk away. Look at the dude's comment: "That's un-f***ing called for, ain't necessary."

Yes, it was. And so was being an idiot in the audience. No, it doesn't justify Richard's actions but I'm tired of this shix being swung in the "minorities'" favor.

Recently some college in Boston began giving out caucasian-only scholarships as a sort of awareness campaign and you can bet your damned arse that they're taking a beating for being "racist" despite the millions of latino- and black-only scholarships. Why's it fair to deny whites certain scholarships, but not the opposite? Screw this crud.

Edit: And because it's slightly appropriate for what I'm talking about. Dave Chappelle- The N Word

I'm really not saying one specifically is to blame. Afterall, they provoked each other, neither one of them stopped, and a majority of the time, the audience was laughing at it.

I blame the media at all facets. Black people in the media legitimize use of the word ______ among the acceptable crowd to the point where the ultimate test of people accepting a non black media person's acceptability and non-racist status is to be able to say ______ in one of the most offensive manners possible while still not being interpreted as offensive by black people.

Its a rather annoying state of affairs considering that whole affair could just just been left to die had black people not decided to trump up this whole... racial victory through the use of the word ______ as a term of endearment bull____.

And I agree with Aaron McGruder. ______ isn't a racist term anymore so much as it is a general term for an ignorant jackass.

SC: I was talking mainly about the media and various organizations. It's portrayed more as "this white guy just totally start rippin' on this black dude" as opposed to "there are still racial issues that need to be resolved" or something like that.

Midi: It's 'cuz I'm sexy, dude. :P

DW: Thank you, and I agree.

Believe it or not, there is a difference to the 'N' word:

N---er: Is the racist one, used to degrade the black man.

N---a: Is a urban afro american way of saying, friend, enemy etc.

I hate them both. No matter what race you are, saying a racial slur of any kind is evil and disgusting, I don't care if the word has been slightly modified.

EDIT: And yes, that includes N---a, It's the same as the original, and I want to snuff the guy who came up with it.

TRD: How can you honestly hold that opinion and yet somehow come to the conclusion that there's a viable difference in the two terms? If a white guy walks up to you and says "What's up my n---a," why do people jump? They are two totally different words, yes? They should only be angered when it's of the -er variety, yes? There's no difference between the two spellings of the word- the difference is something that was made up purposely for this sort of thing. "Urban afro american" my left friggin' nipple.

The part when Chris Tucker leaves Jackie behind to go talk to his cousin.

Jackie: What up my Nigga

Bartender: What did you say?

Jackie: What...up my nigga?

*enter big bar room fight*

EDIT: And I'm more trying to get across the fact that many people will say the word to each other but not allow anyone of other "races" to say it is pretty much funny, if you don't want the word to be acceptable at all then don't bloody say it.

Actually similarly the word "Paki" is being used in such a way by Pakistanis recently, yet they'd be offended if someone else would say it...it leaves me confused at times.