A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Should be fun.. What Sequels/Remakes do you want?

Aaron C-T

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its as if in each new game, Everyone got kicked in the head or something and say: "Hey! Its a blue hedgehog!" over and over and over.

I think this is because Sonic is in a new area each time, and in these areas, people have heard of this rumored blue hedgehog but refuse to believe, until he slides down your chimney and eats your chili dogs before leaving ____ty dollar-tree presents and saving the world.

Draco: I think they should do more to combine these areas, though. What they're currently doing is idiotic. I want to revisit older places again. Mystic Ruins-Floating Island for the win.

Shadix: Oops.

::thinks in an attempt to get back on topic::

Pokemon- Wii

Not sure if I mentioned Pokemon yet. They really need to do something with that series.

Ristar- ::shrug::

Never got to play the original, and I thought I heard that it was supposed to replace Sonic which makes me very interested.

Panzer Dragoon- X360

From what I played of Orta, the only Panzer Dragoon I've played- and it was the demo, version it's a pretty fun game. Being that neither JSRF or PDO are working on X360 this would be awesome. ... They need to fecking get them to work and stop working on getting stuff like Barbie's Horse Beastiality Adventures play on X360.

We need another Amplitude, that game was much better than Frequency, and it needs more tracks, prefferably by The Flashbulb & Aphex Twin.

Harmonix does want to make a next iteration in the Amplitude franchise. Would be really neat to expand the game though PSN downloadables... in a non-rapist way, unlike Lumines Live <_<

That's the best ____ing sentence I've ever heard on this forum.

:P hehehe well thanks

I always wanted them to make a 3-D Pokemon adventure. Not like those ones for the gamecube. I mean like actually putting tons of effort into it, and making it a counterpart of the gameboy versions. That'd be totally awesome and worth buying in my book. (Plus fully customiziable charcters.)

I want a MMX9 that doesn't suck.

There is no reason why a platformer like Megaman can't work well in 3D. Capcom just needs to get their asses together and put some effort into making it work.

I want a MMX9 that doesn't suck.

There is no reason why a platformer like Megaman can't work well in 3D. Capcom just needs to get their asses together and put some effort into making it work.

They should probably get the studio behind Devil May Cry to touch it up. Sick combo action, ftw.

Is that the game with the vibrator for umm.. heh.. whatever it was for?

Yeah the "Trance Vibrator" to be exact, used by many females for those lonely hours!

Next time they make a Sonic game focused on his anniversary, they should make it with levels directly influenced from 1991 - present, not exactly copying the levels but a way of celebrating Sonic's legacy by putting the theme of a level from the past in there. Yeah they should do that next time round and not releasing it earlier then it should either of course! *glares at Sonic the Hedgehog*

And a sequal to Skies of Arcadia with less random battles plz? ;__;

Speaking of combos, Streets of rage, Yeah baby!

EDIT: A remake in 3-D, custom combos, weapon, and basically all the retro stuff they had on the genesis.

That's been WAY overdo. Too bad side-scrolling beat-em-ups are pretty much a dead cause. Just take one look at Final Fight: Streetwise, and tell me you'd want to play it. It's still Final Fight after all.. :/

That's been WAY overdo. Too bad side-scrolling beat-em-ups are pretty much a dead cause. Just take one look at Final Fight: Streetwise, and tell me you'd want to play it. It's still Final Fight after all.. :/

oh well, games like streets of rage will always be in my heart, it would be cool to see a 3-D remake of it though, just for old sakes, especially on the wii, use the wiimote to punch and kick wherever, I would buy it in a heart beat.

Aki: Yea, I'm currently playing SoA on DC and like.. it gets annoying. Also, I'm stuck because last time I was playing I was told to pilot the ship in a certain direction, but then I couldn't find the place and had to go. So I went back and not only could I not find the place before, I don't know what direction I was traveling in (which would tell me which way I came from so that I could backtrack).

Aero: Eew, Aero, don't be like that. If scrolling shooters are still fun (yay Dreamcast!) I don't see why beat 'em ups can't be. Although, I'll admit beat 'em ups would do much better on the Wii and Dreamcast (lawl).

Sonic Next DOES have levels influenced by past ones dude. Wave Ocean! ::mauled::

Ah yes, Skies of Arcadia had a really really hugh and confusing over world, but I still loved the game, my main gripe was that the battles were too random ;__;

And I want more then just one level from past games (or two, Flame Core is giving me Red Mountain vibes almost) I want the whole game to be a anniversay of Sonicalness! maybe having Metal Sonic, Fang, Metal Knuckles, Beta and Eggrobo as mini-bosses to.

I give up on Fang being ressurected in any form. Sonic Team is much happier inventing new crap characters like Silver and Wave\Storm\Jet.

I thought we agreed to stop the Sonic game comparing\analyzing\wishing\arguing\etc.

--

607494.jpg

k. REMAKE NAO.

Okay, I don't get it. We aren't getting a Shenmue III, from what I can understand, because the costs are too high and the fanbase is too small. Yet there's an MMO being made called Shenmue Online. I don't understand. Unless this is some grand scheme were costs are a lot lower, and they'll charge you to play online (online probably being the only mode) and then turn around and use the gained funds for production of a Shenmue III. I doubt it.

Shenmue Online

Another Vid

Who knows, maybe offline mode has its own story (kinda like the Phantasy Star series has been doing recently) whilst you can go online and do other things.

Needless to say, I'm excited about this game, I thought it was canned long ago (yes I am not in the loop of things)