A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

i played the ps3

sonic122

I Like anime but I hate people who like it, is that like.. the same thing?

OH AND UH... Ive never played final fantasy, EVER, except for a demo, which I hated because it was too long.

You hated a demo for being too long, I would think that the longer the demo the better, unless you plain just hate final fantasy.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people seriously buying this crap? I walked by the Circuit City in Union Square today and there were like 30 nerds in ____ing campers lined along the side of the building for when Circuit City does their PS3 party on the 16th at 10pm. I haven't seen people wait that long for any system, ever. Usualy wait lines start a day and a half earlier. WTF anyone?

You need to make a more organic/classic styled hamburgler look like he is peeking out from behind the golden arch thing. Thats what I did with Grimace anyway to mimic the Ronald one.

Because I have too much time on my hands (had to cut the hat off for claustrophobic effect, but the position of the hand's still pretty great):

hamburgler2.jpg

And, yea, PS3 is expensive and whatnot.