A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mario took the wrong way

Damizean

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't doubt it. I seen the screenshots, the one where your in the lake and have to kill that giant monster.

I would buy the game in a heartbeat if I had the money, when I did have some extra dough, the game was sold out and I spent it on something else.

I think my brother has it now.

I personally never played any of them except Zero and 4.

I only liked 4.

Same for me. Exactly the same.

Bought Zero because it was on GCN, was cheep, and looked pretty good, and the reason i bought RE4...

...You should know by now, but if you dont, you better ask somebody.

So I added a youtube code.

Let's say I want to show you all this lovely FamilyGuy episode. Link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK3wh37RZIw

To embed this, simply use [*youtube]SK3wh37RZIw[/*youtube]. Notice how I just took the string after v= and stuck it in the tags? That's all it takes. Note that there are no asterisks in the tag, I just added those so you can see.

TRD, what's with your obsession with Ryu? He's _never_ been above mid-tier. In terms of shoto's, Ken's always ripped Ryu a new one.

Well I like street fighter period. But I'm not obsessed with ryu even though he's my favorite character. I change to a new character every month with a new special move.

I know, I have been changing avatars for a while, but only because something messed up and had to change now and then.

I'm all set now so expect to see different characters.

Oh, and If you use ryu correctly, He can be quite formiddable.