A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Heroic Duo - Sonic & Tails

Aki-at

Wow that's awesome. It doesn't look like Sonic's right arm is socketed to his body right and the irises look a tad ackward, (Maybe because you are drawing them too 2 dimensional) but other than that...

Wow.

Love it, though like previously mentioned the hands are a bit big.

Love the shading.

The hands however stylistically work. Proportions can be exaggerated for the sake of creativity.

Do you know what gallows are?

Well duh, its what Saddam's going to be standing on in a few days. Why do you think the level has a "slight" resemblence to them? = P

And yes, my style of drawing Sonic himself is usually done with giving him hugh ass hands, seems no one likes that method but Shadix here >_>; and thanks for mentioning about the arm thing, I didn't even notice that.

I thought everyone would be freaked out by Tails' eyes not Sonic's...I went over some of it by accident with ink so...it looks lifeless due to that reason.

Thanks for the comments thus far!

"The hands however stylistically work. Proportions can be exaggerated for the sake of creativity."

He's completely right. And umm.. have you not seen the official character models for Sonic Next? 'Nuff said. The hands are on those models are like 2.5x the human head.

I love it. There are things that could've been improved. But I have to actually LOOK for them. So it's nothing worth worrying about. You rawk at coloring.