A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Chaos Planet : Beta Release

MrKsoft

But I think if someone want's to do RETRO Sonic Game, he must be using a Retro MD sprites and Very lighty first level. And one...

Ms. Ksoft, i seen at your site a screens from demo version of SCP. Please, dont use a SAdvance sprites! That will be terrible crash!

Retro Sonic Games aren't defined by that, but by slow-paced movement, complex and solid level design, nearly no botomless pits and a lot of special objects per stage.

And then, it would be nicer if you used retro Sonic style sprites, but they don't really need to be exactly those (Hint: Sonic XG <3)

All right, I've been away, and now to clear things up:

But I think if someone want's to do RETRO Sonic Game, he must be using a Retro MD sprites and Very lighty first level. And one...

Ms. Ksoft, i seen at your site a screens from demo version of SCP. Please, dont use a SAdvance sprites! That will be terrible crash!

a) I'm a guy.

B) Eggman's Base is not the name of the level anymore, it's Techno Terror. It is also not the first level, but I went and made it because I do not yet have tiles for the first level, Radical Rainforest.

c) I've been slow recently, but tiling is underway for the new version of the level. So far I have added tubes and laser blasters that shoot at you at a slow rate.

All right, I've been away, and now to clear things up:

a) I'm a guy.

B) Eggman's Base is not the name of the level anymore, it's Techno Terror. It is also not the first level, but I went and made it because I do not yet have tiles for the first level, Radical Rainforest.

c) I've been slow recently, but tiling is underway for the new version of the level. So far I have added tubes and laser blasters that shoot at you at a slow rate.

Oh, Sorry MR. Ksoft. Phew, now i feel like a idiot :o