A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SthA's (Sonicsuperstar1) Art

I am the guy who changed my mind just as he was about to finish....but the way it sounds is like I'm a bad guy.

I was talking to a guy who calls himself De22 and he said he can do a 360 and I said maybe they both can work together. But LarkSS said he couldn't work together because he doesn't understand 360 with GM, and I said I dunno what I should do because I'd feel bad releasing you of your work when you're worked on it so hard. LarSS said it's ok cause he's gonna be sending his engine here on SFGHQ, so I told De22 that he could do the 360 engine for me then........

Then I realised that he doesn't know 360, and he's only learning it...so I'm just waiting for him to finish learning 360. I would do it myself but like LarkSS, I don't understand it.

Oh and I'm not good with clouds either X3

I could always do that....but not right now. I'll need to find the right sky background first anyway.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Do I actually need the custom background.....I only done that to see how it would turn out. Do I actually need it or can people just use the original background?