A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Free games given away by EA. (Yeah, THAT EA.)

Abominal Taz

If some of you are familiar with Origin, (It's pretty much steam, only EA sponsored), they're having an "On The House" giveaway for all gamers. Basically they're giving away a different game for free for limited times. Right now the only free game available until May 8 is Dead Space.

Random Member: "EA? Free downloads? Holy Shit, is this a joke?"

Me: Pft, I know right? But, no, this is legit, full games for free.

The only catch is that, if you don't have one already, you have to make an origin account and have the Origin client. If you're not bothered by all that, abuse them there free games mang.

Ze link:

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/on-the-house?fb_action_ids=10202949224667472&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%2210202949224667472%22%3A745939328758988}&action_type_map={%2210202949224667472%22%3A%22og.likes%22}&action_ref_map=[]

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly, this really just feels like EA's pulling to to get people to use Origin more. And I really can't help but think there's an even bigger catch somewhere. I don't know, maybe I'm just too cynical, but this is EA. I think they're up to something.