A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

bubzi du hejhog Release Thread

Proto Dan

dude, you have just made an awful masterpiece, and it's pretty damn hard too.

It's awful in all possible ways, good job.

Playing this at work probably wasn't a wise idea since I was almost laughing.

and that final boss, lol.

Edited by Jassbec
  • Like 1

THE THREE STAGES OF BUBZI DU HEJHOG:

STEP ONE: DENIAL (NOT JUST A RIVER IN EGYPT) THIS STAGE HAS YOU SAYING, "AM I SERIOUSLY PLAYING THIS?" THE ANSWER? YES. YOU ARE.

STEP TWO: RAGE (NOT JUST A LAKE IN JOHTO) INVOLVES EXTREME ANGER AND FRUSTRATION. "WHY IS THE FATHERBIRTHING (FatherBirthing: The opposite of MotherF*cking) HITBOX SO OFF?!" BECAUSE THIS IS NARNIA.

STEP THREE: LAUGHTER (THERE IS NO BODY OF WATER THAT IS NOT ONLY LAUGHING.) YOU REALIZE BUBZI DU HEJHOG IS A 72 OUT OF -3 MASTERPIECE, AND THAT EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY, AND YOU LAUGH.

IF YOU MOVE ON TO STEP FOUR, PLEASE CONTACT A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

• Like 2

I've played it enough times that I can do a NO-DEATH run. It's easy once you figure out the patterns.

I don't think I have the patience to practice enough to go on a no-death run LOL seriously this game made me mad

also the final boss wasn't frustrating enough, just saiyan

I don't think I have the patience to practice enough to go on a no-death run LOL seriously this game made me mad

also the final boss wasn't frustrating enough, just saiyan

It's just like flappy bird, it's frustrating but it keeps dragging me in, lol

• Like 1

s3sK7T7.png https://www.mediafire.com/?w6mnmobe6u28963

Bubzi 2 is out. Also, does SAGE allow intentionally bad games? I mean, Sonic Core made it, amiright (bu dum tss). Really though, I want to release the bubzi series bundled into one ZIP at SAGE Act 2. Like I said, I have no clue what's going on with RAGE. Oh yeah, and I will try to add more levels to bubzi 1 and 2. Especially 2.

EDIT: Welp, I've already found a glitch. I kind of rushed this game to be honest.

Edited by Proto Dan
  • Like 2

nNgIl4w.png

So, I'm trying to recreate the first level of bubzi du hejhog with good graphics. It's either gonna be in the bubzi bundle, or an unlockable within one of the bubzi games.

Also, I'm done porting some (and by some, I mean 2) levels over from bubzi 2 into bubzi 1 to make the game longer. I'm also adding original levels to bubzi 1 right now. bubzi 2 will be something completely different once I'm done with bubzi 1.

There are red squiggly lines all over this fucking post.

• Like 2