A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sage 2013?

Betaman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished getting my new workstation set up, and I'm pretty confident that this computer can handle a live-stream. I also got a new headset with a decent mic on them. I'd like to do a few rehearsals/test rounds in the near future, but I'm mainly just updating that I'll very likely now be having a Level Design Livestream.

Yeah y'know what? Christmas or even Halloween themed SAGE might be cool.

A christmas one would be interesting if we could get 25 fangames and have a calender where the website gives us one more every day. Giving people who haven't finished their's at the beginning a little more time and the people who are already finished a platform to show their game off straight away.

Or even a twelve days of christmas type scenario.

Honestly I think it being later is good, more time to work on stuff to get ready.

Yeah y'know what? Christmas or even Halloween themed SAGE might be cool.

A christmas one would be interesting if we could get 25 fangames and have a calender where the website gives us one more every day. Giving people who haven't finished their's at the beginning a little more time and the people who are already finished a platform to show their game off straight away.

Or even a twelve days of christmas type scenario.

Honestly I think it being later is good, more time to work on stuff to get ready.

You sir, deserve an award. I hope it works out similar to that :P

My computer died this week and I lost everything ;_____;

What you want to do is mount your Harddrive onto another computer, either via an external dock or by just plugging it into another computer internally. If your mounting it internally, just boot the computer to it's own working drive, then when windows boots up, see if you can open the other drive by just opening it like you would a flash drive when opening "My Computer" or "Computer."

A Winter Solstice themed SAGE would be pretty cool, plus it would give developers extra time to get more work done for their demos. Or quite possibly get a full release! (like in the case of LakeFreperd)

oh yeah, about chrono adventure.

it was actually done a few weeks ago. so yeah, this game is getting a SAGE release.

oh yeah, about chrono adventure.

it was actually done a few weeks ago. so yeah, this game is getting a SAGE release.

:D

you just made my day

---

I the regards of the egg, it might reference to when people were first able to play with chao. Which means around the time of a launch of SA, SA2, Sonic Advanced 1, 2 or 3. PLACE YOUR BETS