A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic From The Beginning (Cancelled)

Jassbec

Welp, all because I wanted a thread at Sonic Retro about this game, we're remodelling it. It won't be part of the Feperdverse any more, something I truly regret. We're also getting rid of a few zones and, due to the Feperdverse drop out, we are also changing the story. I personally hate the drop out, but I'm going to stick around, at least for now, and carry on making the game. Also, if we are unable to make SAGE, we are sorry. Jass has restarted from scratch twice now and we feel we would be more...professional if we release something good after SAGE rather than a rushed-job before it. Therefore, please be patient.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you may know, FTB is not part of the feperdverse anymore, and it's its own thing. I'm sorry for FTB not being on this year's SAGE, we are forced to do this due to the radical changes we are making for the game. I was looking forward to seeing FTB in it, i'm really sorry, but it's all for the good of the project. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
It's cancelled? I'LL CLAIM BACK MY PLOT THANK YOU! :SonicWait:

Hmm? and what might that be? Was your plot similar to FtB? Anyway be sure to work on the game first then the story/plot, it's going to be better for you and so you don't end up in a mess. Still, do whatever you please.

why are you guys treating the idea of a prequel/sequel to official games as some sort of original idea

are you guys serious

I'm sure the idea of a Sonic 1 prequel has been around for a while (Maybe always, lol.) and hasn't quite died yet.